What are Positive Affirmations?
An Affirmation is a positive thought or statement on things you wish to attain in your life. These positive affirmations or statements, when repeated over and over to oneself implant in your inner consciousness, create energy, and form an inspiration for your present and future actions.
How Will Positive Affirmations Effect Health
Through the use of positive affirmations you have the ability to become the center of your actions and source of your success. Pour energy into the words that can transform your life into a healthier, happier you.
The mind and the body are intertwined in ways we are only now coming to realize.
Illness starts in the mind. Replacing unhealthy thoughts with positive affirmations one can effectively change the energy that flows through one’s physical body. This energy flows through your etheric body, chakras and energy meridians.
The spoken word, when repeated until a feeling of belief and attachment to the statement is felt, can create a strong recuperative response in the etheric body which has been proven to flow through to the physical body.
The more frequently a healing affirmation is repeated throughout the day, the more
effective it is in successfully carrying out healing that is desired.
10 Steps towards Making Affirmations Affect Ones Life
1) Make your affirmation clear and simple, use words that resonate strongly for you, creating a feeling inside you that promotes optimum health.
2) Keep the end result in mind; this is done by making your affirmations fit the problem or health challenge.
3) Use them regularly to firmly integrate these beliefs into your consciousness. Balance your negative thoughts or fears with positive affirmations to ensure a strong resolve within yourself that you can achieve the goal you have set for yourself.
4) Start each day with positive affirmations
5) Have your list of affirmations always handy. Make up cue cards with your positive affirmation and post these in various areas where you spend the larger part of your day.
6) Use only powerful words, always stating your intention, avoiding the use of negative statements.
7) Word each affirmation as if you have already achieved the desired goal as in I am grateful to wake each morning feeling energized and ready to begin my active day rather than asking to wake each morning feeling energized.
8) Express gratitude and invite god to assist you in your goal, ie, Thank you god for helping guide me to always love, nourish and care for my body to sustain total health of body and mind.
9) Make each affirmation personal and in the first person, as you repeat each affirmation feel the need for them strongly.
10) End each day with a positive affirmation, leaving our mind to rest from a positive state.
Affirmations, To Get You Started
The following positive affirmations are just a sample of the many you could use in your daily life. Remember to pick the affirmation that resonates strongly for you and promotes the outcome you desire.
My body is healthy and functioning in a very good way.
I am well, I am whole, and I am strong and healthy.
I am healthy, happy and radiant.
I have all the energy I need to accomplish my goals and to fulfill my desires.
Gods love heals me and makes me healthier each passing day.
As I have learned to love and nourish my body I have been rewarded with total health and freedom from pain.
My sleep is relaxed and refreshing.
I am grateful to have a body that is healed, restored to health and filled with energy.
For other useful health tips please subscribe to our Health Tips Newsletter located just below the navigation bar.
This site was built with the help of Solo Build It.